Friday, October 10, 2014

Quote: Who then swapped benjamin francis leftwich there as the German name, does something wrong Ma


Hey people! As already said in the subject I would like to know whether my last name "Autumn" when I would imagine, for example, and wanted to write my name, would play in the Japanese katakana or kanji. As one would write the name in katakana yes, I think it would be something funny then play back the last name in Kanji, using it, I think, yes easier would be the importance to translate than it is to write in syllables. In addition, "Aki", as far as I know, in Japanese rather an first name. In Germany I know the problem is that some people keep the last names for the first names among the Japanese, since they only mention the family name and the first name, it in Germany yes (mostly) but the other way around. In Germany I think mostly it first to name the first name (except on the phone xD), but I come from an area where it is to name the last name first also common and therefore I would imagine in Japan so, but otherwise think the end maybe someone Aki was my first name, because benjamin francis leftwich it is known as such simply, and that I would have just simply presented with my first name ... I've searched the internet but can not find anything that gives me answers to this question . Even here in the forum I found nothing suitable ... I hope you can help me and that I was not too much nerve you with this question, but I'm interested in simply because I have really no plan of it ps: If you have any possible formulations writes, please always translate, I can not read Japanese Thank you in advance
(29/06/14 12:07) Anno94 wrote: Hey guys! As already said in the subject I would like to know whether my last name "Autumn" when I would imagine, for example, and wanted to write my name, would play in the Japanese katakana or kanji. As one would write the name in katakana yes, I think it would be something funny then play back the last name in Kanji, using it, I think, benjamin francis leftwich yes easier would be the importance to translate benjamin francis leftwich than it is to write in syllables. Hello, benjamin francis leftwich you write in Japanese foreign names (unless they come from China, Taiwan or Korea) benjamin francis leftwich principle in Katakana. So that's also in your case that way. Your last name would then ヘ ル ブ ス ト be written. A name in kanji is for your personal gimmick. The maybe you could use it as a nickname. (Exception:., If you accept the Japanese citizenship Then you have a name in kanji have) (06/29/14 12:07) Anno94 wrote: In Germany I know the problem that some people hold among the Japanese, the surname for the first name, since they only mention the family name and the first name, it in Germany yes (mostly) but the other way around. This phenomenon has never crossed my path. Japanese fit in principle, if they move in a European context (ie, when they speak eg English, benjamin francis leftwich even if they write their names in Latin letters), the order of their name on. Who then swapped there as a German name, does something wrong also in newspapers the names of Japanese benjamin francis leftwich are basically adapted benjamin francis leftwich to our habits. benjamin francis leftwich If you can not read a Japanese name in Japanese, it is adapted in virtually 100% of cases. (Exception: Older, historical figures (pre-war) You're using really often (but not always) the Japanese order In the Wikipedia example is also the case, but made clear with a small info box...) (29.06. 14 12:07) Anno94 wrote: In Germany I think mostly it first to name the first name (except on the phone xD), but I come from an area where it is to name the last name first also common and therefore I would be in Japan also imagine so, but anyone else thinks might end Aki was my first name, because it is known as such simply, benjamin francis leftwich and that I would have just simply presented with my first name first ... If you're talking about is with a Japanese on the German no problem. Which is already halfway understand (unless his German is quite bad). If you unterhälst up in Japan with a Japanese, he probably will anyway do not know what your first and last name. (Ie not for famous personalities, etc.) at one fitted in Japan but the order of the foreigners in the normal environment, however, say last name first name.や ら れ て な く て も や り 返 す! 八 つ 当 た り だ!
Quote: Who then swapped benjamin francis leftwich there as the German name, does something wrong Maybe I know just funny people, but I've already noticed a couple of times ... well ^^ Thanks for the quick and detailed response
(29/06/14 12:22) Hellstorm wrote: (29/06/14 benjamin francis leftwich 12:07) Anno94 wrote: In Germany I know the problem is that some people keep the last names for the first names among the Japanese, since they only families Na

No comments:

Post a Comment