Sunday, March 15, 2015

World largest defense by annual sales: Lockheed Martin USA, United Kingdom BAE Systems, Boeing USA,


Sometime in 1905, said the maid to his master this sentence: "It is said that in Cuba, the war, and there I have a family." arthur porter Mr. Rothschild replied: "No war will not give money." Indeed, even if the leading speech that the war in Cuba is inevitable, with no war. Rothschild Holt did not finance.
So I introduced myself as Rothschild, as the owner smelters, steel mills and armories should be somewhere in the Rhineland and Ruhr, or anywhere else. The aim and purpose of my life as a big business is making money. I want to get the most finance a pile of gold. I do not care at all who against whom and why war, interested me only sales of weapons, who pays, they will add any amount of war material. Of course, Sell and debt, with interest fatty certainly. I'm interested in just how many weapons the customer buys and where the payment arthur porter solvent. In advertisements pointing out the fact that I have for sale an excellent nesestřelitelné rockets, perfect bombers, tanks, cannons, machine guns, etc. But immediately I give developers arthur porter the task to devise more sophisticated weapons to shoot down and destroy our own nesestřelitelných. My company's long-term success, individual states, as well as my own, buy my products ostošest, I hope that this will happen in the future.
In addition, I'm the biggest employer in our state, I ended up, so what will you do for me today, tens of thousands of employees? I should get a medal for philanthropy. arthur porter Some less perceptive journalist wrote that my weapons will be killed far more people arthur porter than I have employees. Well, the only answer - with that I do not have nothing to do, the number killed is still a matter for the democratically elected governments and rulers, and not mine. Other rejpal inquired why instead of weapons prefer not manufacture butter. Bah, if butter yielded more or at least as well as weapons, so I made it. It does not bring much, it is our job for less capable entrepreneurs. Me, as Rothschild, so nobody can blame that I am immoral or a bad person, I'm a mere businessman. Well, at the end of the year always will call a meeting, arthur porter where I served in individual arthur porter managers annual report. So managers begin:
-Well, And why we pay the lobbyists in parliament and government, NGOs and human rights organizations? Well, I do it I will. I'll tell them nicely from the lungs, something like this: "Well then, seeing as you do not try at all, already a year has passed and there is no war, I'll be in your organizations arthur porter need to replace managers want to do a proper válčičku half a year, I do not care where, whether needed u Čukčů, but it must be to a large extent, no Tibet and Uighurs, there it handles seamlessly police. Ukraine also have bungled, small range, not much there DISCONTINUED. Where will the next war, it does not interest me, that's your task to your training and get paid for it, I am just interested in the size of the conflict. If within half a year will not see the results, stop your non-profits fund ... Period! "
And just such a situation suits the military-industrial complex in any country, so no Warfare paranoia, but purely economic calculus private entrepreneurs. It might be worth it, think about what would occur if the military-industrial arthur porter complex was in every country owned directly by the state, not private individuals. I am convinced that this should be. Surely it is not morally justifiable to arms trafficking could address many a soukromníček like. Famous morally advanced anti-communist writer Steigerwald, who at one time fed arms trafficking. He could write something about it? Maybe where bought, sold and to whom much earned? arthur porter No, it is a trade secret that can not be disclosed in a democratic society. Demos do not have to know everything. But the government of a democratic state, which should under the thumb of arms companies, it would have to disclose. This would be the main difference.
World largest defense by annual sales: Lockheed Martin USA, United Kingdom BAE Systems, Boeing USA, USA Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics USA, Raytheon USA, Europe EADS, Finmeccanica of Italy, arthur porter L-3 Communications USA, United arthur porter Technologies USA.
All this, however, are private enterprises in which the government should arthur porter not brag, most can they order some more sophisticated and lethal means to provide state funding (grants) for the development of high-tech murderous instruments.
I'll look just as hip to history. Perhaps every bit sensible person ever asked the question: Why do you wage war? What sorts are the reasons? Why do people kill each other and kill. Kill a man at war is a heroic act, otherwise it is murder punishable by life imprisonment in jail or hanging. Such that talk that war affects arthur porter a kind of predatory instincts buried in each of us, I somehow do not fit. What sorts of instincts? He says, "people have conflicts in genes known to us, and all companies were inherently warlike and xenophobic, war is the glue of the collective unconscious," says Merlin. How is it possible that the majority of people on our planet, ie 99.99% does not want war

No comments:

Post a Comment