Wednesday, February 19, 2014

After a short film online


After a short film online "James & The Gang" 3 at first, then it became the current force's scorching! Latest AIS 3G is set to release a new episode. "Singer Online" to appease fans by popular demand. By tags cast various versions of many genres. Join the happiness & understanding the plot as "a cool thing to understand," as always, be a presenter hottest AIS 3G 2100 James - Chirayu Tungsrisuk, fat Sujira, treasure Metanee. , the Green Lion, Changde invited me, along with two small actors such as rain - shave from the Series hormones. At a screwed up fun wacky scenes, which Kan said "I'm glad that so many people like Series James & The Gang, I would also like to have me continue to do it every time I shoot I enjoy and. very warm It's like coming home to family, friends, like brothers. The key is to work with many great actors, whom I did not know when I will have the opportunity to work together surnames again. Thanks for the opportunity AIS shave it. The rain we are quite close anyway. Click here to see it A forgotten chapter I look in to it, it was very slippery, but many forget the rain was not me (laughs), which is a plot of this story, entitled "The cool thing is that" direct it. Each actor has a different foster home has argued start with not understanding. But even in the age of ideas, etc., but just facing a new beginning. Talk with the "understanding" everything ends well "Rain added," As I say shave it. The set despite a brief period surnames of time. It's really fun and very warm But I like to pretend surnames I twill rain over me (squint) is teased every day I filed it (laughs) for this. Rain likes the concept of "The Gang" but it is not restricted to the same age. For rain that is. The same age or different ages We're the same gang we can only "understand" I try to see it as a follow-up series short, but to nothing more than the idea a lot. Fortunately, the rain has come with my colleagues. Actors version The lovely and talented Thanks surnames AIS Thanks for coming, surnames the Senate, it is love, not fat, brother James, surnames sister twill team all in. "find surnames the difference between them. Compatible because of the "understanding" in the online series about "James & The Gang" in the latest episode (Episode 4) "singer" online and across surnames the country. From Wednesday November 25th 2556 onwards www.ais.co.th / jamesandthegang.
Latest News enacted Secondary doctoral MI events in the development of IQ students Multiple Intelligences Academic Fun Fair 2014 aims to find talented kids of all ages. According to the theory of Multiple Intelligences flora Real Estate surnames reactor Louis International carpeted two projects on prime near Patong Beach in Phuket and "Smart Heart presents Thailand International Dog Show & Pet Variety" Phillips presented surnames here. length value "is worth 500 baht on the old razor to buy an electric shaver philips new" Frost has pointed out "data center control software" (SDDC) and it's just waiting time.


No comments:

Post a Comment