Monday, February 10, 2014

My children are more like plants and flowers and other plants, and this is probably the United Stat


ע
> Ͼ Ϊβɫ ݸ QE һ й й й Ϊγɼһ أ й95% ȡ
I remember I was a child, the teacher asked us to recite quanah parker always Chairman Mao. I was back down to the quotations Sidongfeidong, now was my education, children's magic they did. "Good good study, day day up" with the eight characters, and more simply, more people take advantage of. Evaluation of this man no matter how big the world, China is not a child of the United States, "study hard, every day", certainly right. In children growing up, I feel more and more, to teach them rational use of time is very important. "Inch quanah parker of time is money, time prodigality UGG handbags," "One day the morn," "less as idler, an old age", I always quanah parker nagging them a few words. Even the simplest of phrases ugg australia, I'm Chinese and English together, and to thoroughly explain to children quanah parker the meaning clear. In order to allow them to always remember these estimates, I have to translate them into English and then Chinese version and English position quanah parker estimates quanah parker on the wall in their desks. When children are screwed anyway, and I'd yell a few words, hello, hello, how to say the Quotations from Chairman Mao? Haha, I'm better than primary school teachers when I had it.
The promotion of Chinese culture works most of the children, to teach them to learn Chinese. Although the school children of Chinese, quanah parker but they learn at school a few years after the Chinese, I take the initiative to the task of teaching Chinese to put down. Tutor their children in place learning, Chinese 12:59 UGG Bailey Button quanah parker Boots only, but can also be combined to increase affection daughter son /. You can imagine, my son every day and it is my favorite thing to learn Chinese. Since he is home schooled, will I be able to main-pleasing. I told the kids two weeks to learn the lesson that, slowly unhappy, not with my crying, crying and hate not his son when homework. He is calm, I'm the son of the growing interest quanah parker in Chinese.
Born and raised quanah parker my three children in the United States. Under United States law, is to get an American passport for U.S. citizen children. Blue U.S. passport as long as swinging by one in front of me, my entire family are classified into three wanderers in the United quanah parker States, the list of the little devils.
My children are more like plants and flowers and other plants, and this is probably the United States also related to school education. Children to school for the first grade natural science, they brought back the cup was a great school, such as the small pots. American schools to encourage children to observe the plant growing process, all students take home a pot of grass. The teacher asked the child at home with the water grass, and then look at the germination and growth. Children love this particular post, as well as to look at the plants. These children spend time, I have completed quanah parker this inadvertent always trying to instill in them the mother of Chinese quanah parker culture.
T

No comments:

Post a Comment