Saturday, November 29, 2014

Who am I? Mother. Wife. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Neighbor. Friend. Sometimes the enemy. I


Adherence to proper diet, let's think positively about the birth, do not exaggerate with supplements, let's be in the form, do not abuse the argument "I'm pregnant, not me", let us work with the head and let's enjoy motherhood. suffolk news herald :)
Who am I? Mother. Wife. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Neighbor. Friend. Sometimes the enemy. I'm a woman. Cleaning lady, cook, gardener, fashionista fejsbookowiczkÄ… and throwing up on all the millions of ideas for yourself and life. I'm thirty years old, two daughters - Peppa Dzordz three years and one year old military man - uniforms, to the two dogs, although we suspect that the genes of moles, because love to dig burrows suffolk news herald in the backyard. What do I like? I like to sleep, this factor is luck I still have a little, I like to cook, take care of the garden, read, I like to write, so I write. View my complete profile
2014 (16) March (16) And my surprise no bounds ... a bit of his ... birth ... not entirely unexpected;) Can you cheat pregnancy clothes from high street? part .... child variable is CHILDBIRTH Can you cheat pregnancy clothes from high street ?? As many as 23 good advice for the future I have. Infant Room - inspiration. Holidays with children - Hugging important preparation suffolk news herald is important - International Day of Pr ... feeding after cesarean suffolk news herald Grief postpartum How to talk to children about death. Competition in relation to the worst possible pom ... 7 things you'll never hear from parents Parenting It's Magic


No comments:

Post a Comment