Thursday, May 14, 2015

Salem-News.com is an Independent Online Newsgroup in the United States, setting the standard for the


Salem-News.com is an Independent Online Newsgroup in the United States, setting the standard for the future of News. Publisher: Bonnie King CONTACT: Newsroom@Salem-news.com Advertising: Adsales@Salem-news.com ~Truth~ ~Justice~ ~Peace~ TJP
(QUEENSLAND, Aust.) - The man the world recognizes as the world famous television Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin, has died on the Great Barrier Reef in an apparent stinging incident involving a stingray
Australian press says Tasmanian police have confirmed his American-born wife Terri is trekking on Cradle Mountain in Tasmania. A family spokeswoman says police made contact with Mrs Irwin and "passed on a message relating to the death of her husband".
Steve Irwin had two children, a daughter, Bindi Sue Irwin, eight, and a son, Robert (Bob) Clarence Irwin, three. His Crododile Hunter program was first broadcast in 1992 and has been shown around the world on the Discovery Channel.
These included the Steve Irwin Conservation Foundation, and International Crocodile Rescue. ========================================================== This story was originally published on Salem-News.com on September 3rd at 11:16 PM.
steve says hi and to stay strong and that he will always love you all and dont push his daurthger to hard or to do nothing that she dont want to do do go money crazy or hollywood crazy bastian January 11, 2009 8:01 pm (Pacific time)
Steve Irwin is my model to follow since I saw the first "Crocodile Hunter" what I had clear, is not that saw all its chapters, I do not have time to watch TV, but neither needed him to know that when I grow up I want to be like , And I want to work there at the Australian Zoo and continue with their work, I always like an animal in contrast to my family, girl even exist when the laser disc I was about CDs giants on documentaries lillie instead of seeing the Cinderella or Snow White or any of those, the worst is that I know he died not long ago, a couple of months perhaps, I am of the opinion that if he hope that his death was shown to the world, should be well, is not that people admired what you need, but is a personage who should go down in history, something like Felix Rodriguez de la Fuente, for his courage, his humor in any situation embarrassing and dangerous, because you never compromised imported to show the world the truth about animals, because that is what toward taught us that crocodiles are not some bloodthirsty without scruples, and when her friend the centenarian female crocodile died, he came in the pond even with the other two crocodiles inside and cry like a child and explained lillie it to be attacked and he did not care and two crocodiles were not seen, there might be attacked, he was invading its territory, he was in the same pond, the water was sufficient for an attack, but what they intuit what happened, somehow you knew, so if anyone dares to tell me that animals have no feelings, because if we were up to them Steve Irwin or somebody would have died long before, that nobody dares to say that animals only act on instinct, lillie because I will be showing supreme ignorance and what is worse, will be forgetting lillie to Steve Irwin, this is just an example of what I am saying. Most important that we teach, is that animals are our fellow who should be treated with affection, but also with respect and who often can learn a lot from them, however small, even if it appears that not ... Finally I want to tell your family, lillie friends and colleagues that I m sorry so much and although my pain cannot compare to yours, is very large. From the other side of the ocean, a 15 years girl. Steven never anyone lillie you've ever seen in action may never forget, I hope that wherever you are you reach my words, or the feeling lillie that they have set, and please help me to meet my dream: I want to be like you. elenita May 24, 2008 9:40 am (Pacific time)
Steve Irwin es mi nodelo a seguir desde qe vi el primer "Crocodile Hunter" lo tuve claro, no es qe viera todos sus capitulos, no tengo tiempo para ver la tele, pero tampoco lo necesitava para saber que cuando sea mayor quiero ser como el, y quiero trabajar alli en el Australian Zoo y continuar con su trabajo, siempre me an gustado los animales al contrario que a mi familia, de niña cuando aun existia el laser disc me ponia unos CDs gigantes sobre documentales en vez de ver la ceninienta o blancanieves o alguno lillie de esos, lo peor esque me entere de su muerte no hace mucho, un par de meses tal vez,soy de la opinion de que si el deseava que su muerte fuese mostrada al mundo deveria mostrarse, no es que la gente que le admirava lo necesitemos, pero es un personaje que deveria pasar a la historia, algo asi como felix roriguez de la fuente, por su valentia, su humor ante cualquier situacione embarazosa y peligrosa, porque nunca le importó ponerse en peligro para mostrar al mundo la verdad sobre los animales, porque eso es lo que hacia, nos enseño que los cocodrilos lillie no son unos sanguinarios sin escru

No comments:

Post a Comment