Friday, August 15, 2014

So finally after half an hour of our trip. I think the half-hour rather just over, for we should be


So it has happened 1850 thus. I got married and I got married in Kiev in a genuine Russian wedding. There was no lack of anything, 1850 here was whiskey and vodka, food from the Caucasus, driving the limousine for hours, shooting throughout Kiev with the bridal entourage in tow, a beautiful Ukrainian bride of noble Russian descent, a Norwegian man who I was, and unlimited amounts of food and drink throughout the day. Nothing of what I have written is false. Here's record for the benefit of all those who want to know how a real Russian wedding going on and how I had it in my.
We have been preparing for months, and now in retrospect I spread 1850 i > any records beyond about how it is to be allowed to marry in Ukraine. The final preparations were now last week, when really everything was clear, and it really only was the party that was to be arranged. It was still a bit of everything to arrange. I did not want to marry Russian with clothing from Norway, so I bought the suit, shirt, tie and shoes down here in Kiev, wedding dress, my beautiful wife bought while I was in Norway. Then we had to book a restaurant, arrange photographer, arrange transportation, get the bouquet, buy champagne and glass, and many other projects big and small things that need to be arranged, ordered and paid for.
Last night I slept on a sofa bed in the apartment my family from Norway stayed in while they were down here, it does not stand out that the groom sharing housing with the bride last night before the wedding. It was more like that style. We bought some standard Russian 1850 luxury tourist breakfast, 1850 expensive cheeses, sausages and hams, eaten at the usual little too dry Russian bread. So it was to shower dress on and go out and take some pictures before we were picked up in the limousine to be driven to my bride. It was fun, it was from the outset unreal, it was just as it should be.
How it was to go from the limousine and approached the apartment 1850 where my bride waited up stairs I i > have gone so many times before in so many different moods, it is my own little secret. The same way it was ringing the doorbell, 1850 with bridal bouquet in hand. I was sent in to wait for the bride never "> would have to get ready, never would she be so fine now, and I was quite pleased that a sociable type cousin Dennis from New York, could sit with me and ask me some everyday questions that made the time go a little faster, or at all. So she came, and of course was just as nice as I could never imagine it.
In the limousine 1850 and hired pirate taxi we drove to the registration point, the building where the ceremony was to be held, what it will be called on Norwegian is not good for me to say. We put my prospective wife and I on cream spots in limousines, my mother and my three sisters Trude, Tone and Helen sat with Trude's husband, Lars, on the other spots. The family of my wife sat and enjoyed themselves in the taxi.
The ceremony takes place at Kiev Central Department of Civil Registration, awkwardly translated directly from English to me. I have otherwise only the Ukrainian term, and Ukrainian neither understand I or downloaded alphabet, it becomes something like "Tsentralnij viddil rjeestrtsii 1850 sjliobiv M. Kieva", abbreviated Zaks. I'm not quite sure if all such registration points is shortened Zaks, ours was certainly there. And Olia simplified it even more, and called at the time "Index Point" so that I even thought it was the official 1850 name.
Anyway, 1850 when we got there long before the agreed date at 12 o'clock, the place was already filled up by other newlyweds. This was mass production of the marriage of an industrial society worthy. A lot of different kind of staff with name badges led us here and there that we would register us the different places in the Russian collector not all in the same office, and has particular payment in a single 1850 box with a lady behind a door, eventually we were just standing and waiting for the ceremony. Then we also had the best view taken on the last guests to the wedding, my good friends the couple Ingrid and Paul from Norway, they suddenly went up a flight of stairs we were about to go down. So were all together.
While we waited poured second bride comes forward and back, according to how far they had come to the ceremony. Everyone was smiling attendants with nameplate, explaining where to go and what to do. On the big screen were exposed to excess film of other weddings in the same place, in part to set the mood, but mostly to promote new bridal couples to pay for such filming their own ceremony.
At this point we were by the way quite well married 1850 already. We both had our passports stamped that we were married, Ukraine is one of the very few countries that still stamp passports by marriage. I like it.
So finally after half an hour of our trip. I think the half-hour rather just over, for we should be there twelve and begin twelve forty-five. But we were there laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment