Saturday, April 18, 2015

Schedule the next control, I came to meet this woman doctor, that his mother had gone home. And dr.


January 2015 I joined the group one day one juz (odoj). My decision to join this group is to get used to interact with al quran. geb It's very hard initially to be kholas 1 juz a day. But in the spirit of friends odoj I finally get through it just fine. On day 30, I attended this group, which means that the seal (30 chapters) odoj my first, I know if I'm pregnant second child. It was a tremendous boon. Alhamdulillah.
My husband and family are very happy to know my pregnancy. But a little upset too because it was our first child was aged 14 months geb Azzam and still breastfeeding. Perhaps because of the turmoil, Azzam behavioral changes. Who was willing geb to eat becomes difficult geb to eat and just want nenen alone. I still do not feel that the objection should breastfeed Azzam despite being pregnant. But once the turmoil emerged from grandparents and ompung asking Azzam stop feeding for a variety geb of reasons myth. After a long discussion, I finally agreed to wean Azzam. It hurt to stop cuddling before bedtime, as to facilitate the process of weaning, Azzam was sleeping in the room grandparent. But I also do not have the heart that should continue to breastfeed Azzam, because with continued breastfeeding, Azzam did not even want to eat, wants nenen continue.
Confusion can not give milk until 2 years old even more could I forget because I was busy in the office and the second pregnancy. Second pregnancy is almost the same as the first pregnancy. Feeling sick and tired easily start from the beginning to the end of pregnancy. But in the judgment of my friends still pregnant ngebo this type, which rarely vomiting. Hehe.
This second pregnancy I went through with mixed feelings, confusion problem Azzam, stressful work problems, and happy with everything about pregnancy. To shake the feeling upset, I joined a yoga class at the hypnobirthing pregnant and Hadrat Midwives. Participate and hypnobirthing pregnant yoga class was very helpful during the birth process. In addition to yoga class once a week, but more off, I bought gymball to exercise at home.
I do antenatal care in three places, first at Baitul Hikmah hospital with dr. Coat, SpOG. Soraya second geb midwife who happened to a relative and close to home. The third course with a midwife Hadrat, consulting all pregnant join yoga classes and hypnobirthing.
Our first plan family agreed to close the home birth midwife, because the distance factor that is close to home. This is not so because during pregnancy the baby is often swirling. Until well into the 36 weeks is still breech and latitude. The second plan is actually only my husband and I plan to do a homebirth midwife Hadrat or water birth. This plan is canceled because of the family's blessing. And I want to feel the water birth which is said more comfortable. The third plan, which eventually runs. I gave birth in hospital Baitul geb Hikmah.
32 weeks' gestation time I fell in front of the office of the foundation at the time of filling Presence afternoon. Fearing, the night my husband and I went to the midwife near the house to control. Sure enough, when the breech position of the baby, and the midwife suggested to multiply prostration. I was upset but I try consultation with Hadrat via fuel run out and I get a reassuring answer. Love you full bu Ida. A few days later I tried to control to the doctor at the hospital Baitul Hikmah. The plan wants to consult with dr. Coat, but I was wrong schedule, because there is a change in the schedule of the hospital. Baitul Hikmah new. Finally, rather than go home, I try to Dr. SpOG women, who are less satisfactory in my opinion. But when I try to survive this first female doctor.
Schedule the next control, I came to meet this woman doctor, that his mother had gone home. And dr. Symbol geb being the current practice. Finally I returned check and consultation with a doctor emblem until late birth. A week before the birth was diledekin, because it has been 39 weeks but not yet born as well. But after checked everything in good condition, the doctor just commented, if the baby is waiting geb for a beautiful date. Hehe. The doctor explained that want to birth in hospital, later came to the hospital if there are signs of blood and mucus out regular contractions. But if an emergency, eg rupture I recommended should immediately come to the hospital.
The wait was menggalaukan. Because false contractions had often come, but there is no sign of labor. But the morning of 40 weeks less a day, a sign that awaited it appears. Mucus and blood and contraction that has begun routine. This time it is convinced that soon will be the birth. While waiting for my contractions did pelvic rocking. Cool chatting with her husband and still dissimulation husband told be

No comments:

Post a Comment