Sunday, July 13, 2014

2012 (7) December (7) Celebrities - One Direction I, and my description :) I and my description


Hello blogger `s! This time, urgent famous people section will introduce you to the millions of fans with 5 boys - better group One Direction. Thus, the group formed a little more than two years (2 - th birthday was on 23 July). 1850 The boys had to bring the project "X Factor" thanks. The group consists of five talented guys - Zayn Malik (black-haired, rudaakis guy) Harry Styles (Curly) Niall Horan (blondinukas) Liam Payne (cute tall guy) and Louis Tomlinson (the funniest and the most crazy of the group). 3 guys have girls - This is Liam (Danielle Peazer), Louis (Eleonor Calder) and Zayn (Perrie Edwards). Niall thought about turning Demetria Devonne wing Lovato (better known simply as Demi) and Harry likes Caroline Flack (99 percent Fania would kill her!). The group's most popular hits, every day thousands of pendent Fani - One Thing, What Makes You Beautiful, Up All Night, Gotta Be You, Taken, I want, Save You Tonight, and many others. Facebook `s official site of the group likes more than 9 million people, twitter` s - young guys have no less followers. A little fact about the boys: Niall is always hungry. Liam says it's for an angel who lives in the home and eat everything, but because Niall has a perfect angel voice. Zayn asked what changed his life, said that would not change anything because 1850 he loves his life. And myself ... Louis and Harry are very good friends. Harry has even joked that he replaces Louis girl. Louis can not live without ... carrots. Harry has all the songs mostly solo. He also appeared in the first X-factor. Liam starts all the songs, except beginning to sing all the guys. Zayn said that if the girl to marry Liam. Harry says that Niall and Louis have at least solo, because they heard the voices of the girls get pregnant. What this really means to you. Louis loves birds. Most - pigeons, one of the video diaries he kept in the hands of an artificial April and called him Kevin. Niall is very sensitive. Zayn `s guys like described as the quietest and most mysterious 1850 group. ***
So, that's all you need to know to start on the lads. For more information, search the pages or the internet. 1850 I hope this blog post there `s more Directioner` s! xx
2012 (7) December (7) Celebrities - One Direction I, and my description :) I and my description. Cooking - Cast,] I, and my description 1850 :) I and my description :) Welcome :)


No comments:

Post a Comment