Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Parahippus was greater than Miohippus but had nearly the same bone structure. U Parahippa begins to


Parahippus was greater than Miohippus but had nearly the same bone structure. U Parahippa begins to appear connective tissue under the foot and 2 minor fingers disappear (still does). The middle finger zmohutní. U Parahippa begins to shape the hoof. Parahippus is going on one finger. It runs faster and stunted tibia and fibula. The cement crowns.
This is the blog for you. I will here add comment with information about horses obtained from the Internet, books and 'experience'. On principle, I check everything from multiple sources. I hope that I look at least one person who will appreciate this blog. With blogging I do not have much experience (ok, no experience), but I hope that I create a passable page. The first articles I had prearranged (therefore published a few minutes 1901 census of each other), 1901 census further publish whenever I have time. It does not copy!! Ps: I have two blogs (both are the same cells). Here is the link: http://www.miluju-kone-celym-svym-srdcem.estranky.cz


No comments:

Post a Comment