Monday, July 28, 2014

This is the blog for you. I will here add comment with information about horses obtained from the I


Mesohippus lived 40-32 million years ago. He was bigger than Epihippus-measured 45-60 cm. The front leg had only 3 fingers! He developed premolars and his stool had cement. While living Mesohippus so from the jungle become bushy areas (low vegetation and bushes) thus he extended the legs to be able to quickly escape from predators, extended head to see over the grass, his eyes shifted to the side to better glimpse of a predator.
This is the blog for you. I will here add comment with information about horses obtained from the Internet, books and 'experience'. On principle, I check everything from multiple sources. I hope that I look at least one person genea who will appreciate this blog. With blogging I do not have much experience (ok, no experience), but I hope that I create a passable page. The first articles I had prearranged (therefore published a few minutes of each other), further publish whenever I have time. It does not copy!! Ps: I have two blogs (both are the same cells). Here is the link: http://www.miluju-kone-celym-svym-srdcem.estranky.cz


No comments:

Post a Comment