Sunday, July 20, 2014

- OK. - Then went Hazza book.


Hello everyone. Tell us a little about yourself. My name is Danielle. I have green eyes, black hair, I'm tall and thin maybe. At school, I'm not the most popular and beautiful. I'm still only be 18, finished 11 - of the class. I have rights, recently received, I live in London english surnames with his girlfriend Lily.
Our school learn to famous One Direction Harry Styles guys, Zayn Malik, Nial Horan, Lous Timolinson, Liam Payne. In one of them I really like, well, guess who? Well I do not know you atspėjot or not, but I Lous ... What is a nice ...
My life has a simple, I have the best girlfriend Lily (already mentioned) and to live in the apartment. We lived there for only one. By the way I have a rival, it is on behalf of the Saly, it is popular, I'm against it - zero. But I believe that the time will come when it is taken back. Heaven only good people.
The truth about their parents. They live somewhere Prancūzijoj I'm planning to visit. english surnames Why I live in London without a parent? Because I do not know just when I was 16 - years old and I fell out with them. Get your things and I went to live with Lily. She lived in one. But after a week I went to visit his parents, and found apologize. Atsirakinusi house on the table I found a letter, which was written, english surnames I have a number english surnames I can live alone. And left me a lot of money. And store.
I get up, glance at the clock 11:23. Jumped out of bed, dressed myself. Home was nothing, Lily went somewhere. I have opened the refrigerator, pulled out the yogurt and eat it. Then I went to town. Bored in the summer. I thought a long time where I go ... I dream about Lous ... But I felt a pain in itself, english surnames and things english surnames quickly calmed down, I walked further, english surnames I saw that people fleeing regiments. I turned around, I look at my body lying on the asphalt, bloodshot, people flee from all angles, and not One Direction group was at the bar! I do not understand what's going on, because I'm here! I went up to a woman who asked him what's happened, english surnames she did not say anything, just looked at my body and went. Then he asked the man with me and did not say anything, nothing I did not say anything. But suddenly I saw that I was in the light. Come to me, some woman. Very scared english surnames and started to run.
- No, you're not dreaming. - She said. - You will be alive, alive again, but you will have a year to become popular and make a very popular guy. At the end of the twelfth english surnames class will have to be recognized as the queen of graduation.
She came out, I turned around to the other side. First time in life, when I lie in the hospital. What kind of bed and awkward silence nag! Once again, the door opened. The ward went mum. No can not be. Seriously english surnames mom!
- OK. - Lily with her mother unanimously.
- Cool! - Exclaimed. - But do you know what you had been hit?
Then I stepped out of the creaking bed, I could not believe such a success. I went to the mirror and looked at myself. No injuries. OMG, I'm not here. I was so beautiful! What happened to me? Susišukavau the black hair ribbon įsirišau. Then pasidažiau. Only in ink.
- I have a name! - I cried.
- Danielle, did not know you, but I was 5 - in the classroom you liked me cruel, you were my liking ... Well after a while I forgot you ... But when I found out from Lous that he had hit you ... Not so happy about to be able to get acquainted with his childhood english surnames love of ... "- he said.
Well, even I do not know what to do, I do not have a phone ... and I have a good! I went on to Facebook through your smartphone, and there are many, many brutal calls me and said a lot of pictures, and most importantly, english surnames that there I gylėjau blood! My God ... Help? Maybe create the next Facebook? Not any more ... oh my god, I did not see the messages! God, there was the "You had been hit by Lous?? ',' Whore, they favored not get at all that you had hit it!" english surnames And so I do not get? I'm nothing short of Lous ... While this desire, but not so that for example for subtraction of it from the other panels (do not even know if it has one) really english surnames is not.
MORNING
When I went to the doctor, he gave me some paper I signed them. And then released.
- OK. - Then went Hazza book.
- No, because they probably are not at home. - I replied.
Then we got to the seventh floor, already nervous as the need to climb so high! And at the door. Shit! I do not have the keys. Hoping that someone will be at home the doorbell rang. And after a few seconds, opened the Lily.
Shrill.
Then he came out again and watch TV (probably walked into the room). I picked up the wash floors and clean up, and then I picked up the towel (basins) and cleaned the table, then wash

No comments:

Post a Comment