Monday, July 21, 2014

Good for all-day, smiled and went to the other guys. I, Sima and Ana went to Simos machines and eve


Sučirškė alarm, took hold of his hand and it opened my eyes ... Oh Nooo back to school ... sigh, I hear the bottom of the flit mom, dad and sister, wondering where my elder sister. Yes, yes, I have the younger sister which is 5 year old and her older sister 18 years ago. Well, I'm still in the 17th scrape rolls out of bed. I hate school, and even today the history test, I can not stand the story. I went into the shower bathed susišukavau hair, I decided that today will go loose, dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, well, I do not need to care about what the other girls dress or your figure, I am happy with it, and if the parents want to give me money for clothes. I picked up a bag, well actually it's not even a backpack and my handbag where stacked books and school books, I went into the kitchen and told families:
-Its. While I do not want a brutal,-laughed. All the way little talked, listened to music and sang Cher Lloyd Want You Back song. We drove to school, at the entrance waiting for another one of our very good friend Anna, we went to her and put my arm around atsibučiavome.
-I hope they sexi, said Sima-and we all nusijuokėme just entered the school and there was a call to Mr. Barker nulėkėme jacob payne class he taught us the geography of where we walked, took his seat, I'm with Ana on our bench, and Sima as usual at the end of one sitting. We sit with Anna before Simas. In class, Mr. Barker came and said:
-Hello, class, here's a beginner, teacher-told and motioned to the door, and came through the door five very beautiful young guys, all classmates started to scream and the teacher failed to appease them, I pabaksnojo Sima said:
I sat down on the right with Liam and Louis latter is closer to me, and left to sit at Simos and Sima Zayn grinned from ear to ear. Oh dear, now all eyes just to look at them, and while they are still close to me ... Oh Lordy sacred jacob payne .... The teacher talked about Europe, jacob payne but at least all the girls in my class did not care about it completely, well, except for me. The guys looked jacob payne very angrily to the 1D lads, and these very carefully asked the teacher. Call! Finally! Another lesson was English, and I had to sit with Liam, he tried to communicate with me, but I was focused on the teacher and nothing failed him. After the story was over sitting with Harr'iu and it helped jacob payne me to write the control. The fourth lesson was mathematics, and thank God I was sitting at the 1D members and with Sima, but she just stared at the 1D lads. After the fourth lesson jacob payne in our class teacher released just did not say why, but it does not matter. Well, now I'm jacob payne with Ana Sima and stand on the cabinets.
-For all the girls are now interested only in 1D, and the guys do not pay attention to our classmates,-explained Anna. Our classmates the most beautiful and popular throughout the school. 1D boys stood at the edges of the cabinets and Zayn'o waited until he krapštėsi cabinet, a lot of laughing. Our specially classmates said something jacob payne that accidentally hit the 1D boys and laughed out loud. Zayn, Liam, Louis, jacob payne Niall went to looks, and they went to the cupboard. Harry said something to his family members and going through our classmates heavily and obviously deliberate act to hit them and Zayn said:
-Neprasidėkit us. We are vindictive,-Harry said Lukas. Lukas is our classmate, commander of the friends he nervuoja jacob payne me cruelly. The guys are already going to fight, but I noticed that the social worker comes in, I went to them and stood between 1D and our classmates and I said:
-If a girl says that it is and launch the release, as a group, we treat all girls nepakenčiame violence and the next time you get to the bone,-said quite angrily. Hit already wanted to hit Liam and other members of the group was about to attack, but the social said:
Good for all-day, smiled and went to the other guys. I, Sima and Ana went to Simos machines and even looked at the 1D boys who just looked at us. They smiled, and I sat in the car and Simos said:
They sat down, and as usual we went to the coffee shop, usually we go to, Starbucks, and then with me or Simas, but today we decided to have lunch in the cafeteria kavinėje.Įėjome, we went to our table and the waiter jacob payne came and gave the menu went.
I turned around and looked at what it's opened my mouth there was One Direction. God, without them even can not eat? They went and sat down for my friends, but when walked past us smiled. I sat on his face to me and looked at Liam. One direction other guys went to the bar.
-Please,-Harry laughed and sat down, and I went over to his table, took the purse, I paid and left, and then me and Ana Sima. I was silent all the way even though they are asked to say good bye and when you go home took hold of the door, I burst into tears ...
2013 (1) March (1) 2012 (45) August (2) August (2) August (41), a fresh start "10,, One Direction Story Part 22, A fresh Start 9,, One Direction Story Part 21, A Fresh Start "

No comments:

Post a Comment