Monday, July 28, 2014

This is the blog for you. I will here add comment with information about horses obtained from the I


He appeared about 2 million years after the first occurrence caleb Eohippa. He lived 52-45 million years ago. While Wohippus had 4 fingers Orohippus lost two fingers from the rear limbs. Today's horses two fingers but inherited. The so-called kastanka the horse's legs are those two fingers. I had so Orohippus but still pads on the feet and not the hoof. He was bigger than Eohippus-measured 40 cm. Orohippus is a predecessor of the horse.
This is the blog for you. I will here add comment with information about horses obtained from the Internet, caleb books and 'experience'. On principle, I check everything from multiple sources. I hope that I look at least one person who will appreciate this blog. With blogging I do not have much experience (ok, no experience), but I hope that I create a passable page. The first articles I had prearranged (therefore published a few minutes of each other), further publish whenever I have time. It does not copy!! Ps: I have two blogs (both are the same cells). Here is the link: http://www.miluju-kone-celym-svym-srdcem.estranky.cz


No comments:

Post a Comment